- An undeveloped or agricultural tract of land that is a potential site for commercial development
What is Greenfield
Greenfield is a lightweight open source eCommerce application focused on quick and easy setup. Greenfield is built on Grails, a full stack web application framework for the JVM. Lean more about Grails
Want to check Greenfield out, run it in development mode
- Install Grails 3.2.8 or higher
- Install Java JDK 1.8 or higher
- Install Git
- Clone the repository, git clone https://github.com/opengreenfield/greenfield.git
- Cd into project directory and run grails run-app
- Browse to http://localhost:8080/greenfield/admin
- Username: admin, password: admin
- See it with mock data, uncomment createDevelopmentData() in grails-app/init/BootStrap.groovy before running it
Simple HTML Based Layout Engine
No need to learn another markup language. Greenfield serves up dynamic content via custom tags within simple html & css.
Multiple Product Images
Products within Greenfield may have multiple images associated without limit.
Realtime Shipping Calculation
Greenfield leverages EasyPost for realtime shipping calculation and shipping labels
Accept Credit Cards
You can start accepting credit cards within minutes via Stripe payment processing.
Products with Multiple Variations
Products within Greenfield may have multiple variations, each with a specific price adjustment and image.
Greenfield allows for batch product creation via csv import.
Print Shipping Labels
Purchase shipping labels via EasyPost for Orders placed within Greenfield.
Free to use, free to try. We are here to help get you started. Plus, no business operates like the next, why force your business processes into a pre-packaged solution. Greenfield is meant to be modified. Download & modify to fit your needs.
Regardless if you are a developer or a tech savvy business owner, in order to run Greenfield and start accepting orders, you will need to have the following
Feel free to send an email to email@example.com with any questions, comments or feedback. Thanks for giving Greenfield a spin.